|Vacancy Name||:||Lab Technologist ( specialized in Blood Bank)|
|Experience Required||:||2 - 5 Years.|
|Bachelor Degree, with at least 2 Years experience working in Blood Bank
• Identifying blood types and antibodies
• Supporting physicians and nurses in blood transfusion therapy.
• Testing for blood group antigens, compatibility and antibody identification.
• Investigating abnormalities such as hemolytic diseases of the newborn, hemolytic anemias and adverse reactions to transfusion
• Selection of compatible blood for transfusion
• Managing patient blood.
• Blood bank technologist is expected to be good at problem solving and attention to detail since small differences can be crucial to a diagnosis.
• They should also have computer skills, manual dexterity and normal color vision.
• Supervision, management and/or teaching also make up a considerable part of their duties
-Free and Direct Recruitment
-We do not have any sub-agents
- Interview will be held during second week of October
Please contact us directly only to apply
Or else mail us your updated CV with all documents on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Employer||:||HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION|
|Salary||:||Salary will be offered depend upon your qualification and experience.|
|Number of vacancies||:||10|
|Division||:||International Health Care|