|Vacancy Name||:||Manager Clinical Operations & Performance|
|Experience Required||:||6 - 8 Years.|
|Educational Qualifications & Certificates:
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare field.
Professional clinical management qualification or substantial clinical experience
Minimum 6 years experience including 3 years at senior level in management of clinical operations.
1. Develop work plan with deliverables and timeline; Manage department resources within structure of the work plan. Oversee, coordinate and assigns project work and reviews workload for all team members.
2. Provide line management oversight for the clinical operations functions & projects
3. Support the department training plan to ensure new and existing staff have the knowledge and skills to competently perform their job functions.
4. Support project/team & hospital managers by appropriate coaching to meet individual and department goals; Train and develop the Project Management Staff, which may involve face-to-face training sessions.
5. Oversee the day-to-day operations of
|Employer||:||HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION|
|Salary||:||Salary will be offered depend upon your qualification and experience.|
|Number of vacancies||:||3|
|Division||:||International Health Care|