|Vacancy Name||:||Manager Laboratory Services|
|Experience Required||:||10 - 12 Years.|
|Educational Qualifications & Certificates:
Bachelors Degree of Medical Laboratory sciences, Business Administration, Information Technology, or Quality Management related field
Ten years relevant experience including five years in a laboratory service
Responsible for the planning and management of the administrative processes, technical operations and financial aspects of the DLMP Accountabilities:
1. Develop the section overall strategy, business plan and budget.
2. Develop the section policies and procedures and provide interpretation to staff.
3. Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
4. Supervise the preparation of work schedules (if applicable) and expedite workflow.
5. Interpret job specifications and key responsibilities to direct subordinates and assign duties.
6. Examine work for exactness, completeness and compliance to policies and procedures.
7. Assist in the review and standardization of procedure to improve efficiency of subordinates.
8. Perform or assist subordinate in performing duties.
9. Monitor the subordinates\\\' performance and perform the annual appraisal.
10. Implement subordinates motivation plans to ensure achievement of work goals.
11. Detect and justify the section need for new headcount.
12. Keep time and personnel records.
|Employer||:||HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION|
|Salary||:||Salary will be offered depend upon your qualification and experience.|
|Number of vacancies||:||2|
|Division||:||International Health Care|