|Vacancy Name||:||Laboratory Supervisor|
|Experience Required||:||5 - 7 Years.|
“Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in
the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health”.
5 Years with BSc
1. Responsible to the Consultant in-charge of the section.
2. Organize and directs the daily activities of technical staff in the section.
3. Supervise the activity and productivity of technical staff in the section in close consultation with the head of the section and the division chief technologist.
4. Supervises the work of the technical staff according to the approved test procedures.
5. Maintain adequate inventories of expandable supplies and prepare all purchase request.
6. Supervise the maintenance of laboratory equipments.
7. Implements and maintains a strict internal and external quality assurance
8. Participates actively in the planning and presentation of continuing education program for laboratory staff assigned to the section as well as university students.
9. Evaluate periodically the technical staff and maintain the records.
10. Recommend to the head of section selection, transfer, discipline and discharge of personnel assigned to the section.
11. Ensure that the safety measures are implemented.
12. Prepares statistics of the section when required
13. Re-evaluate current practices and procedures as and when required.
14. Performs other duties and tasks as required
Please apply only if your profile matches the area of speciality, qualification and experience.
-Free and Direct Recruitment
-We do not have any sub-agents
- Interview will be held during second week of October
Please contact us directly only to apply
Or else mail us your updated CV with all documents on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Employer||:||HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION|
|Salary||:||Salary will be offered depend upon your qualification and experience.|
|Number of vacancies||:||2|
|Division||:||International Health Care|