|Vacancy Name||:||Laboratory Senior Technical Technologist|
|Experience Required||:||10 - 15 Years.|
|Educational Qualifications & Certificates:
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health Experience:
1. Coordinates, provides leadership for, and performs with proficiency the technical and related work for the section.
2. Performs special studies with direction from Supervisory staff.
3. Assumes responsibility for a subsection as assigned.
4. Acts in a supervisory capacity when required.
5. Provides necessary coaching, mentoring to junior staff within the section.
6. Analyze patient samples in the laboratory or where needed, following standard procedures as outlined in the departmental policies and procedures
7. Organize daily workload and prioritize patient samples
8. Indentify abnormal and/or critical conditions and values and take appropriate actions per standards and policies
9. Perform and verify QC and proficiency Samples
10. Perform preventive maintenance, calibrations, trouble-shooting, and documentation for the various test procedures and analyzers
11. Maintain appropriate use and inventories of the departmental supplies
12. Demonstrate necessary computer skills
Please apply only if your profile matches the area of speciality, qualification and experience.
-Free and Direct Recruitment
-We do not have any sub-agents
- Interview will be held during second week of October
Please contact us directly only to apply
Or else mail us your updated CV with all documents on email@example.com
|Employer||:||HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION|
|Salary||:||Salary will be offered depend upon your qualification and experience.|
|Number of vacancies||:||4|
|Division||:||International Health Care|