|Vacancy Name||:||Chief Lab Technologist|
|Experience Required||:||15 - 20 Years.|
BS BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE OR Equivalent 3 years Diploma in relevant field
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the
State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health
15 - 20 years out of which 5 years experience should be as a Chief.
1. Monitor the work assignments of each Section/Division in order to assure the proper functioning of all sections.
2. Facilitates the ordering of the supplies and materials and others as required.
3. Investigates and acts as an arbitrator in matters of dispute arising from work assignments and recommends any necessary disciplinary action to the Chairman.
4. Arranges the transfer of personnel between sections when necessary with the approval of the Consultants or Section Heads together with the Chairman of the Department.
5. Acts as laboratory representative in Hospital Committees if and when required by the Chairman.
6. Participates and assists in continuing education of the technical staff and training program in medical technology for developees and Qatar University students.
7. Oversees the implementation and documentation of quality control / assurance program.
8. Assures responsibilities for maintaining Department safety standards.
9. Help HMC laboratories prepare for the JCI accreditation and maintain its validity.
Please apply only if your profile matches the area of speciality, qualification and experience.
-Free and Direct Recruitment
-We do not have any sub-agents
- Interview will be held during second week of October
Please contact us directly only to apply
Or else mail us your updated CV with all documents on email@example.com
|Employer||:||HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION|
|Salary||:||Salary will be offered depend upon your qualification and experience.|
|Number of vacancies||:||2|
|Division||:||International Health Care|