|Vacancy Name||:||Staff Nurse - Obstetrics/Gynecology Ward|
|Experience Required||:||3 - 5 Years.|
|Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
HMC manages 10 hospitals – seven specialist hospitals and three community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
- minimum BSC Nursing
- Holding Valid Registration License from Nursing Council
- Minimum 3 years of continuous work experience in the same department preferably from a Reputed JCI Accredited hospital after nursing registration
- Should have good communication skills in English
- Passport with a Minimum validity of 1 year
- Those with additional certifications/licenses preferred
- Completion of Qatar Prometric & Dataflow is advantageous.
Only Female Staff nurses acceptable and strictly with Obstetrics/Gynecology Experience
Salary will be 5600 QAR per month plus other allowances
Benefits you receive:
- Excellent Accommodation
- Transport facilities to work place
- Medical Coverage provided
- Opportunity to work in a leading JCI hospital with multinational staff
- Career development opportunities and many other facilities
|Employer||:||HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION|
|Salary||:||Salary will be offered depend upon your qualification and experience.|
|Number of vacancies||:||12|
|Division||:||International Health Care|