|Vacancy Name||:||Technical Systems Project Coordinator|
|Experience Required||:||10 - 12 Years.|
|Hamad Medical Corporation, Ministry of Health - Qatar is recruiting for its Health Information, Communication & Technology Dept. (HICT)
Free & Direct Recruitment
Client Interview will be conducted shortly
All education should be from Govt. approved and recognized college only and should be completed in regular mode of education only.
Distance/Open education/Fake/Forged docs will not be accepted.
Excellent salary and host of other benefits
To apply mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org urgently !!
Educational Qualifications & Certifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Minimum: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related field
Preferred: Masters Degree preferred
· Experience: Minimum: 10 years experience in IT of a medical field with heavy concentration on the required area of knowledge
• Provide in-depth technical support and guidance to major systems/projects to ensure the delivery of
quality and effective information technology solutions.
• Play a key role in identifying and recommending area of concentration solutions’ software and hardware
including devices to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the service.
• Play a key role in identifying areas of new applications, integration of existing and replacement of older
applications to improve information access and delivery.
• Interact with customers to understand their business and to anticipate IT solutions based on business and
technical knowledge. Support in managing the customer relationship with the business project sponsor.
• Support in the supervision and mentoring of project team member’s during the project. Provide project
performance feedback to the team member’s supervisor/manager.
• Lead project or service including functionality, technical solution, implementation, support and quality.
• Understand and direct/participate in all phases of project implementation on multiple large projects.
• Prioritize work and schedules. Review project team deliverables to ensure quality (design walk-through,
test results, etc.) and adherence standards/regulatory requirements.
• Provide support for capital and expense project budget and assist in capital and expense planning for IT
|Employer||:||HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION|
|Salary||:||Salary will be offered depend upon your qualification and experience.|
|Number of vacancies||:||3|
|Division||:||Engg. & Other Commercial|